The Kurdistan Regional Government is the official ruling body of the autonomous Kurdistan Region of northern Iraq. The cabinet is selected by the majority party or list who also select the prime minister of the Iraqi Kurdistan region. The president is directly elected by the electorate of the region and is the head of the cabinet and chief of state who delegates executive powers to the cabinet. The prime minister is traditionally the head of the legislative body but also shares executive powers with the president. The President of Kurdistan Region is also the commander-in-chief of the Pesh ...
ⓘ Government by country
- ruling political parties by country in the form of a table with a link to an overview of political parties in each country and showing which party system
- carries out the country s domestic and foreign policy, shaped by parliament Riigikogu it directs and co - ordinates the work of government institutions
- has a high degree of autonomy, in light of the One Country Two Systems policy. The Macau Government financially independent from the CPG, oversees the
- Accreditation for Your Country Park Gov.uk. Government of the United Kingdom. Accredited Country Parks in England Gov.uk. Government of the United Kingdom
- persons in a country or region. E - government offers new opportunities for more direct and convenient citizen access to government and for government provision
Users also searched: